Intangible Asset Number 82
What a beautiful journey this story was. One that so many of us would be able to identify with when giving over to be open enough.
I can't quite put my finger on when I first heard about the relationship to music and imagining death being a part of how one delves deep to connect and throw their self into the beat. But there was a poignant moment in the film that struck a chord in me, when one of the musicians was speaking about how "rhythm" is made. There was something familial in his dialog describing how when one's soul gives over to the music, by throwing their body into the emotion -- dramatically like in mourning, that guides the experience -- a feeling that I very much likened to being an artist, athlete or anything whose core base involves passion. Something I suppose, many extra-ordinary people could identify with.
Definitely a film worth checking out.
Definitely a film worth checking out.
Incidentally, some of the Shaman gurus in the film reminded me of my close friend Chen חן, in a not so surprising way; he's a Spiritual Reiki Healer, who I have always referred to as "my heart". Am looking forward to finding him next month in Tel Aviv and sharing these interesting lessons with him.


No comments:
Post a Comment